Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Letter For Aunt XX

Dear Aunt XX,

You are the most good aunt I've ever met in my real life. I know you are protective to your child (especially your daughter), but do you know that you are being too protective where you cannot stop asked me about her, what she do today, where is she going, etc. Your daughter is a good person, and she is clever enough to prevent / protect herself from doing those bad-attitude-thingy. She is still a responsible daughter and will not change her responsibility as a child, a woman, and as a student. I hope Aunt can listen to her thoughts, her problems, even her love life, please don't just listen to other people thoughts or words. Some people might not know the truth. So Aunt, please don't stop believing your daughter. Have faith in her..

From YY

No comments:

Post a Comment